Every New Year seems like a chance at a fresh start, thus many people come up with life lessons to make it special. In this journey of life, we continue to learn each day; as mysterious as they come. Not knowing what the future holds is one of the life lessons we must adapt to,
and make the best of every moment.
Life Lessons To Take Into The New Year
1. Life is short, but regret is forever. Say it loud and say it proud. You never know when the time will come.
2. Be grateful and kind. You don't know what the next person is going through.
3. Take care of yourself because no one else can do it better than you.
4. Be thankful for what you have. Spend time with your loved ones because you never know how much time you may have left.
5. Make your happiness and peace of mind a priority.
6. Do more good deeds and Love more.
7. Relationships matter more than jobs/work/career, nurture them and cherish your friends and family.
8. Appreciate people in life as much as you mourn them when they’re dead.
9. Make that phone call. Have that visit. Some people don’t have that opportunity.
10. You can love people from a distance, and still live peacefully not being around them.
11. Set your pride aside.
12. One of the important life lessons is that all we have is a gift that can be taken away. Cherish them but learn to let go when the time comes.
13. God first, People second before every other thing - Money, Prestige, Fame...
14. Anger, grudge, revenge are so not worth it. Forgive and let go.
15. You can’t fix anyone who is not willing. You will lose yourself.
16. Surround yourself with good and positive people, your mental health depends on it.
17. Be patient, because what God has in store for you can't be rushed.
18. Celebrate Every Victory No Matter How Small.
19. Learn from others' mistakes to help you avoid making one yourself.
20. Times of emergency reveal the true nature of people. People's true natures are also not that great. Good people truly exist in extremely small numbers.
21. Spend more time with loved ones and hug them a little longer. Every moment is precious.
Don't Miss: Dog Facts That Will Inspire You
22. Breathing is a true blessing.
23. Keep striving regardless of the hard life lessons.
24. Tomorrow is not promised, but keep the faith anyway.
25. Keep the phone aside and enjoy a nice talk with someones.
26. Never think it can't happen to you. Stay humble.
27. Save more money, exercise more, eat healthier, and don't compromise the good in you just to please others.
28. Don't try to carry everybody's burden. Do the best you can and leave the rest to fate.
29. If you offend someone, don't take too long to apologize. Mend the relationship, and move forward.
30. Trust yourself and believe in yourself and everything else will fall into place.
31. Let your friends know you love them. Tell them often. I guarantee that they don't hear it enough, from anyone.
32. Listen to understand, not to reply.
33. Success is a long path you mus walk alone.
34. People may not care about you as you do them, but it is fine. Adjust accordingly.
35. Happiness is an inside job. Don't assign anyone else that much power over your life.
36. Don't stop improving yourself, always be doing something, especially when it's the hardest.
37. Blood isn’t always thicker than water.
38. Be like water and things will be put in your way.
39. Never wait for things to get better. Make things better by your own means.
40. Forgiveness is the hardest thing but never allow others to control you by staying angry at something you can’t change.
41. Anyone can surprise you, no matter who they are or how well you know them.
42. Your reputation is how others see you; character is who you are. Let your character develop your reputation.
43. Not everything in life needs to be planned.
44. Take lots of pictures of yourself with friends and family. At some point, that is all you have left.
45. Focus on what you are great at.
46. Never ignore your instinct when it’s telling you something is wrong.
47. Peace, Health and Safety, are the three most important currencies, invest in them.
Life Lessons never end...As narrow or vague as it might seem, it is still navigatable.