Jacqueline Pelosi Kenneally is an American woman born in the 1960s, but what really makes her popular is that she was born into a family with a rich political background. Her grandfather, Thomas D’Alesandro served as the mayor of Baltimore for 12 years, and her Uncle Thomas D’Alesandro III also later became mayor of Baltimore.
More so, she is the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, the American Politician notable for being a two-time serving speaker of the United States House of Representatives.
You might think that Jacqueline should carry on the family tradition and get involved in politics, but no, this woman is a bit laid back and is currently not pursuing any political career. She is happily married to Michael Terrence Kennelly and they are living a quiet life, away from the eyes of the public.
Who is Jacqueline Pelosi?
Jacqueline Pelosi was born in 1968 in the United States. Her mother is Nancy Pelosi, the incumbent speaker of the United States House of Representatives. Her father is Paul Francis Pelosi, a businessman and owner of Financial Leading Services, a real estate venture capital and investment firm.
Furthermore, Jacqueline Pelosi’s other family members include four siblings namely Nancy Colinne Pelosi, Christine Pelosi, Paul Pelosi Jew and Alexandra Pelosi.
Jacqueline Pelosi is married to Michael Terence Kenneally. His parents are Patricia S. Kenneally and J. Thomas Kenneally. They celebrated their wedding in 1993 at The Catholic Church of St Helena, in St Helena California and are blessed with three sons.
The couple both completed their college education at Georgetown University before tying the knot. She is the owner of ArtMix Studio where she is also a Studio teacher.
Jacqueline Pelosi’s mother, Nancy Pelosi
Nancy Pelosi was born Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi on March 26 1940 in Baltimore, Maryland. She started participating in politics from a young age and helped her father at his Campaign events.
She got into active Politics after giving birth to her five children born within six years and contested in her first election at the age of 47 when her youngest was already in Senior high school.
A devout Catholic, Nancy attended the Institute of Notre Dame, an all-girls catholic high school in Baltimore, and graduated from Trinity College in Washington D.C in 1962, after bagging a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science.
She was first elected to congress in 1987 under the Democratic Party and represents the 12th District of California.
Nancy Pelosi is the first woman and the first Italian- American to be the Speaker of the House of Representatives in the history of the country. However, she lost the position in 2011 after the 2010 election that saw the Republicans winning the Majority in the house.
On January 3, 2021, Pelosi regained the position of speaker after being elected for the fourth term. It is noteworthy that She commenced impeachment proceedings against Donald Trump in September 2019. However, he was acquitted by the Senate after he was formally impeached by the House of Representatives.
Nancy Pelosi is the mother of five children and a grandmother of nine.
Quick Facts about Jacqueline Pelosi family
1. Jacqueline Pelosi’s mother is Nancy Pelosi, the 60th and 63rd and also the incumbent speaker of the United States House of Representatives.
2. Her father is Paul Francis Pelosi, a businessman and owner of a real estate firm.
3. Her parents married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen in September 1963.
4. She has four siblings; Christine, Alexandra, Nancy and Paul. Christine Pelosi is a democratic party political Strategist and author of Campaign Boot Camp (2007) a guide to successful campaigning. She shares two kids: Octavio, 16 and Bella, 7, with her husband, film Director, Peter Kaufman.
5. Alexandra Pelosi is a journalist, documentary filmmaker and writer. She is the wife of a BootDutch Journalist and lawyer, Michiel Vos. They married in 2005 and are blessed with two children.
6. Her sister Nancy Corinne Pelosi runs a real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. She is married to businessman Theodore Jeffrey Prowda and she changed her name to Corinne Prowda in 2008.
7. Jacqueline Pelosi’s only brother, Paul Jr. is a successful business analyst and strategist in addition to being a real estate broker.
8. Jacqueline Pelosi is married to Michael Terrence Kennelly. They are both college graduates from Georgetown University. Their wedding took place on June 19, 1993, at St Helena Catholic church California and was conducted by Rev Royden B. Davis.
9. Her grandfather, Tommy D’Alesandro was a politician and mayor of Baltimore.
10. Jacqueline Pelosi does not occupy any social media space at the moment. She is a private individual and prefers to stay out of the spotlight.